Quad-Radio 802.11ac Wave 2 4×4:4 UHD Indoor Access Point
A foundational component of the Everest platform is the AP1004WRi, a plenum-rated, high performance access point (AP) for short- to mid-range coverage. It is a first- of-its-kind, next-generation, multi-gigabit 802.11ac AP featuring the industry’s most advanced and unique RF capabilities including quad 802.11ac radios, patented antenna technology enabling multi-radio beam-forming and shaping, 4×4:4 MIMO and MU-MIMO capabilities, dual-band scanning radio and BlueTooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio.
• Concurrent quad-radio 802.11ac Wave 2 4×4:4
• PHY data rate up to 4.87 Gbps
• Up to 1,000 associated devices per AP
• Up to 199+ active users per AP
• 5 Gbps backhaul provided by 2 x 2.5G PoE+ Ethernet ports