MINI-PCI ADAPTER 802.11a/g/n MMCX
R52nM is end of life (EOL). MikroTik recommends R52HnD for functional replacement.
The RouterBOARD R52nM miniPCI network adapter provides leading 802.11a/b/g/n performance in both 2GHz and 5GHz bands, supporting up to 300Mbps physical data rates and up to 200Mbps of actual user throughput on both the uplink and downlink. Adding Wireless N to your Wireless device, it provides higher efficiency for everyday activities such as local network file transfers, Internet browsing, and media streaming.
• Dual band IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standard
• Output Power of up to 25dBm @ b/g/n Band
• Support for up to 2×2 MIMO with spatial multiplexing
• Four times the throughput of 802.11a/g
• Atheros AR9220, chipset
• High Performance (up to 300Mbps physical data rates and 200Mbps of actual user throughput) with Low Power Consumption
• 2 X MMCX Antenna Connector
OFMD: BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64QAM
DSSS: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
• Operating temperatures: 0ºC to 60ºC
• Power consumption MAX 2.4W
• ESD protection agaist +/-10kV ESD discharge on Antenna port