WIRELESS AP 802.11b/g/n 50mW 5 LAN
RB951-2n is end of life (EOL). MikroTik recommends RB951Ui-2nD for functional replacement.
The RB951-2n is the home wireless AP you have been waiting for. It has five Ethernet ports and a 802.11b/g/n wireless AP with an antenna built in. This model is much smaller than the more powerful RB751U-2HnD model, the RB951-2n looks exactly like our popular RB750 series. The device is very small and will look good in any home or office, wall mounting anchor holes are provided. Box contains: RB951-2n, plastic case, power supply.
• CPU AR9331 300MHz
• 2×2 MIMO PIF antennas, max gain 1.5dBi; no external option
• 32MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
• Five independent 10/100 Ethernet ports
• Power, Wireless activity, 5 Ethernet LEDs
• PoE: 8-30V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af). Jack: 8-30V DC
• MikroTik RouterOS, Level4 license
• RouterBOARD 951-2n