RB450 is end of life (EOL). Mikrotik recommends RB450Gx4 for functional replacement.
The RB450 is a five port ethernet router. The RB450 is replacing RB150, but introduces at least three times better throughput. The heart of this device is the new Atheros CPU which makes this tiny device a quick one. Tests show that the RB400 series is faster than any other low cost product by Mikrotik, making the RB400 series fit right behind RB600 and RB1000. RB450 includes RouterOS, the operating system which turns this powerful system into a highly sophisticated router/firewall or bandwidth manager.
• Atheros AR7130 300MHz network processor
• 32MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
• 512MB onboard NAND memory chip and microSD
• Five 10/100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
• MikroTik RouterOS, Level4 license
• Dimensions: 4.53 x 3.65in (11.5 x 9cm)