Scalable Quad-Radio 802.11ac Wave 2 4×4:4 UHD Outdoor Access Point
A foundational component of the Everest platform is the Quad Panel AP1004NRe, a ruggedized IP-67, high-performance access point (AP) for mid- to long-range coverage. It is a first-of-its-kind, next-generation, multi-gigabit 802.11ac AP featuring the industry’s most advanced and unique RF capabilities including quad 802.11ac Wave 2 radios, patented antenna technology enabling multi-radio beam- forming and shaping, and 4×4:4 MIMO and MU-MIMO capabilities.
• Concurrent quad-radio 802.11ac Wave 2 4×4:4
• PHY data rate up to 4.67 Gbps
• Up to 1,000 associated devices per AP
• Up to 199+ active devices per AP
• 5 Gbps backhaul provided by 2 x 2.5G