VOIP PBX APPLIANCE
UCM6108 is end of life (EOL). Grandstream recommends UCM6208 for functional replacement.
The UCM6108 IP PBX appliance is designed to bring enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features to small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) in an easy-to-manage fashion. By incorporating industry-leading features, the UCM6108 offers quick and easy setup and deployment using the web-browser user interface – which features auto-discovery of Grandstream endpoints and Zero-Configuration provisioning. The UCM6108 allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such comprehensive voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The UCM6108 offers a set of comprehensive features, including customizable call-routing, multi-level IVRs, call queues, auto-attendant, call detail records (CDR), multi-site peering, SIP video support, voicemail/fax forwarding to email and more. The secure and reliable UCM6108 delivers enterprise-grade features to SMBs at an unprecedented price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees.
• Supports up to 500 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 60 concurrent calls
• 1GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor
• 512 MB DDR Ram, 4GB NAND Flash
• 8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports
• Single Gigabit network port with PoE, USB, SD card
• Comprehensive security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator, Fail2ban, Whitelist, Blacklist, alerts and more to protect against attacks