MINI-PCI ADAPTER, 802.11a/g/n 300mW
R52Hn is end of life (EOL). MikroTik recommends R52HnD for functional replacement.
RouterBOARD R52Hn miniPCI network adapter provides leading 802.11a/b/g/n performance in both 2GHz and 5GHz bands, supporting up to 300Mbps physical data rates and up to 200Mbps of actual user throughput on both the uplink and downlink. 802.11n in your Wireless device provides higher efficiency for everyday activities such as local network file transfers, Internet browsing, and media streaming. R52Hn has a high power transmitter, bringing you even more range.
• Dual band IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standard
• Output Power of up to 25dBm @ a/g/n Band
• Support for up to 2×2 MIMO with spatial multiplexing
• Four times the throughput of 802.11a/g
• Atheros AR9220, chipset
• High Performance (up to 300Mbps physical data rates and 200Mbps of actual user throughput) with Low Power Consumption
• 2 x MMCX Antenna Connector