RB450G is end of life (EOL). Mikrotik recommends RB450Gx4 for functional replacement.
The RB450G is a five port Gigabit ethernet router. Comparing to the RB450, the RB450G not only adds Gigabit speed capability, but also 256Mb of RAM, a faster CPU and a microSD card slot for file storage. The device is powered by a fast AR7161 680MHz Atheros CPU, and also includes a temperature sensor and voltage monitor. RB450 includes RouterOS, the operating system which turns this powerful system into a highly sophisticated router/firewall or bandwidth manager.
• Atheros AR7161 680MHz network processor
• 256MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
• 512MB onboard NAND memory chip and microSD
• Five 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
• MikroTik RouterOS, Level4 license
• Dimensions: 4.53 x 3.65in (11.5 x 9cm)