WIRELESS AP, OUTDOOR 6DBI 802.11b/g 800mW
PICO2HP is end of life (EOL). Ubiquiti recommends PICOM2HP for functional replacement.
The smallest outdoor AP in the world is also the most powerful. With up to 800mW of output power, the PicoStation family of outdoor WiFi AP’s can provide unprecedented range coverage.
PicoStation ships standard with the powerful and intuitive airOS™ by Ubiquiti Networks. It also is supported by a Linux SDK to encourage open source development.
In addition to the LSDK support, PicoStation ships with 32MB RAM and 8MB Flash to encourage developers to customize Pico Firmware to create their own applications such as Hot-Zone deployments, mesh networking, and metering applications.
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 4 KC, 180MHz
• Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
• Operating Temperature: -20C to +70C
• Power supply: 110-240VAC 15VDC 0.8A US-style plug
• US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only